Dinner

Dinner with Merry, Will and Mary Old Blinde Dog.

20110821-075142.jpg

Advertisements

10 responses to this post.

1. Posted by Merry on August 22, 2011 at 2:09 am

It was a lovely dinner & it was great catching up and hearing all about Will’s adventures in France! 🙂

2. Posted by Jamie on August 22, 2011 at 5:59 pm

Know and never doubt that there are many of us cheering for you! You kept all of us in line – this will be a piece of cake! Hugs to all of you!

• Posted by Carol Brown on August 22, 2011 at 9:28 pm

I knew there was something going on with your back. Speaking of which, we all have your back!!!!! I’m just a phone call away and “Have Carol Will Travel” and you know that I will. Take care and I’ll be tuning in on this blog frequently!!!!
      Love to all of you. Tell Mary I’ll help however and whenever.
      CB

• Thanks, Jamie…hope to talk to you soon,

3. Posted by Beverly on August 23, 2011 at 1:07 am

If you could handle a faculty of 60+ women, you can handle this, though I knew Terry (mostly) and I (seldom) were pains in the bee-hind at times…. Keeping you in my prayers.

4. Posted by Dana Townsend on August 23, 2011 at 4:19 pm

Wanted you to know you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. You are a fighter! You will get through this!!!!

• Thanks, Dana. I like being reminded of that! Hope all is well with you and the start of school…

• Posted by Dana Townsend on August 23, 2011 at 5:33 pm

All is great! I am teaching PE at Mill Creek Middle School with Elaine as my principal. She hired me at CES with you before she left for DRMS. I will keep praying and checking your blog to keep updated on your progress to total recovery!!!